Sort Rows by Value in a Column

  1. #1
    Emily
    Guest

    Sort Rows by Value in a Column

    Hi,

    I have a spreadsheet with a column of boolean data (either TRUE or
    FALSE). I'll need to sort the rows by this boolean value (so that I can
    delete a chunk of rows whose value in this column is FALSE and keep
    those rows those value in this column is TRUE).

    Howver, when I double-click on the header of this boolean column,
    nothing happened (they rows are not sorted). Any advice on how to sort?

    -Emily

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Sort Rows by Value in a Column

    Is this column in a List in xl2003? If not, double clicking on a column
    header doesn't sort that I am aware of.

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    Emily
    Guest

    Re: Sort Rows by Value in a Column

    Hi Tom,

    What do you mean by "this column in a List in xl2003"?

    -Emily

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Sort Rows by Value in a Column

    Since you don't know, you have to select the data and do Data=>Sort and
    select the column you want to sort on.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...