Automatic Answer

  1. #1
    Fabio
    Guest

    Automatic Answer

    I have an xls that has links to another xls.
    When I open the first one, Excel ask if I want to "Update with changes made
    to the other workbook ?"

    I want to know if there is a way of always answer "No"

    Tks

  2. #2
    Muhammed Rafeek M
    Guest

    RE: Automatic Answer

    Hi
    You can, Select Edit-->Link, there you can see "Startup Prompt", There you
    can modify what ever you want.

  3. #3
    Fabio
    Guest