VB Editor

  1. #1
    Sentinel
    Guest

    VB Editor

    I was playing around with the Visual Basic editor window and have now ended
    up with the Project Explorer; Properties; and code panes not grouped
    together. When I rightclick and choose dockable, the window docks to the top
    of the window but not to the other panes.

    How do I reconnect these three panes please, help much needed.

  2. #2
    Sentinel
    Guest

    RE: VB Editor

    This may help:-
    close Excel

    run regedit.exe
    goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Common

    rightclick the value for "Dock" and select delete
    close regedit

    startup Excel all panes are now re-established.