Tab indexing

  1. #1
    juliejg1
    Guest

    Tab indexing

    I have set my tab indexes in a userform. when I try to set them for check
    boxes and option buttons, they automatically convert to 0 for the index tab.
    How can I get the tab to stop on a check box or option button?

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Tab indexing

    Are your check boxes and option buttons within a Frame control?
    If so, set the TabIndex of the Frame to the appropriate value,
    and then order the controls within the form starting over at 0.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Tab indexing

    > and then order the controls within the form starting over at 0.
    should be
    and then order the controls within the Frame starting over at 0.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
    www.cpearson.com

    news:uFBI%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Edwin Tam
    Guest

    RE: Tab indexing

    Set the Value property of the option button or checkbox to TRUE. This will
    "turn on" the option button/checkbox.

    Regards,
    Edwin Tam
    [email protected]