Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Not Enought System Resources

  1. #1
    Hippy
    Guest

    Not Enought System Resources

    I created a combo list box on my excel spreadsheet and am now receiving the
    error "Not enough system resources to display completely".

    Is there a way to increase resources when the sheet is active or release
    unused resources? I am not sure if there is a setting in Excel or if it is
    system.

    I have performed a fresh reboot of my pc and only have the spreadsheet
    running.

    The lists I have been displaying have from 2 to 50 values. The error occurs
    when listing either one of them.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Mike D
    Guest

    RE: Not Enought System Resources

    I am receiving the same message with a large spread sheet with many
    workbooks. This seemed to develop after I added a "Comb Box" and I do not
    wish to remove that functionality.

  3. #3
    Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

    Re: Not Enought System Resources

    What Was the fix?

    Would be nice if we had the how it was solved...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor arlu1201's Avatar
    Bangalore, India
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003 & 2007
    Posts
    19,166

    Re: Not Enought System Resources

    GarryR,

    Your post does not comply with Rule 2 of our Forum RULES. Don't post a question in the thread of another member -- start your own thread. If you feel it's particularly relevant, provide a link to the other thread. It makes sense to have a new thread for your question because a thread with numerous replies can be off putting & difficult to pick out relevant replies.
    If I have helped, Don't forget to add to my reputation (click on the star below the post)
    Don't forget to mark threads as "Solved" (Thread Tools->Mark thread as Solved)
    Use code tags when posting your VBA code: [code] Your code here [/code]

Closed Thread