Prevent Excel crash when running

  1. #1

    Unhappy Prevent Excel crash when running

    I have application that export data to Excel ".xls" file,i set it invisible when it's running (during 15 minutes), if user open manual other excel workbook to do something, my excel is visile and if user close their excel workbookd, my export task is crash.
    So how can i prevent my application crash from user ???
    Anyone pls help me ???

  2. #2
    Vic Eldridge
    Guest

    RE: Prevent Excel crash when running

    Hi rauxalacch,

    Application.IgnoreRemoteRequests = True will prevent other workbooks from
    being opened in the instance of Excel you're working in.

    Regards,
    Vic Eldridge