Database question

  1. #1
    Oldjay
    Guest

    Database question

    I have a database that I want to copy the A columm of names with no blank
    rows and the D columm of telephone numbers with some blank row to a new
    sheet.

    Thanks for the help
    oldjay

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    RE: Database question

    select entire area
    use advanced filter > unique records to sort on column A
    and place on the new sheet

    if this is what you wanted, record the macro

  3. #3
    Oldjay
    Guest

    RE: Database question

    I want a Macro that will select the A col and the D col of the
    database(database records is variable) and only copy these two col's to the
    new sheet