Should Be Easy

  1. #1
    Mantis
    Guest

    Should Be Easy

    I have what should be a simple problem. I have found out how to do
    pieces of this from reading posts in this group. But so far, whole
    thing eludes me. Here is what I need to do.

    1. Take a large list of words.
    2. Randomize the list.
    3. Insert some "text" into every other row
    4. Evenly copy the list into 20 seperate sheets named L1, L2, L3, ....
    L20

    My macro skills are extreemly limited. Any help I could get would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Tony

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Should Be Easy

    This sounds like something that doing with the macro recorder on will be
    about right.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...