prevent all addin loads on start?

  1. #1
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    prevent all addin loads on start?

    I have an addin that opens a new instance of excel with a template workbook.

    to prevent problems with user environment (other addins) I would like the
    new instance of Excel to open without any addins. of course then I would load
    my own addin in this "clean environment"

    Thanks

    code for new instance:
    dim xl as object
    Set XL = CreateObject(, "excel.application")
    XL.Visible = True
    XL.Application.Workbooks.Open (mytemplate)

    template has :
    XL.Application.IgnoreRemoteRequests = true

  2. #2
    Vacation's Over
    Guest

    RE: prevent all addin loads on start?

    NEVER MIND............
    now I see that although boxes are checked, nothing is loaded when opened
    with automation..