Inserting Form form Visual Basic...

  1. #1
    thomas
    Guest

    Inserting Form form Visual Basic...

    I am quite the begginer here. After I create a form in the Excel's Visual
    Basic, how do I insert that form into a worksheet, or have it auto-execute
    when workbook is opened.
    Thank you,
    Thomas

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Inserting Form form Visual Basic...

    Hi Thomas,

    In the ThisWorkbook module, try:

    Sub Workbook_Open()

    UserForm1.Show

    End Sub

    Where Userform1 is the name of your userform.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Inserting Form form Visual Basic...

    Use the workbook_Open event to show the form

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Userform1.Show
    End Sub

    this would go in the ThisWorkbook Module

    See Chip Pearson's page on events

    Tom Ogilvy

  4. #4
    thomas