macro runs if I Clear a cell

  1. #1
    Nimzow
    Guest

    macro runs if I Clear a cell

    Macro's are triggered if I clear a cell referenced in the macro. These macros
    are in combo boxes

  2. #2
    Vasant Nanavati
    Guest

    Re: macro runs if I Clear a cell

    And what is the question???

    --

    Vasant

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: macro runs if I Clear a cell

    Possibly the change event of the combobox.

    Tom Ogilvy

  4. #4
    Nimzow
    Guest

    Re: macro runs if I Clear a cell

    The question is why? and how do I stop it. Assuming this is not normal.

  5. #5
    Nimzow
    Guest

    Re: macro runs if I Clear a cell

    Thank you Tom, But the problem is still there.
    Regards, Nimz