Find the Page Number

  1. #1
    Graham
    Guest

    Find the Page Number

    Can anyone tell me how I can find the page number that a cell will
    print on. I would like to build an index of products and their page
    numbers within a price list workbook but I cannot find out how to read
    the grey page numebr that you see in print preview mode.

    I have only just started playing with VBA so be gentle !

    Cheers

    Graham

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin