Dynamic Ranges?

  1. #1
    Smonczka
    Guest

    Dynamic Ranges?

    I am using a combo dropdown list. The list is linked to a name range.
    I need the name range to change based on the value of another cell.

    Example
    If i put X in
    A1 = x
    Then
    A2 = "NameRange1"

    but...

    If i put Y in
    A1 = y
    Then
    A2 = "NameRange2"

    Is this posible?

    Thank you for your help,

    Steve

  2. #2
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: Dynamic Ranges?

    Create a Range MyRange and make it equal the following formula

    =if(Sheet1!$A$1="x",NameRange1,NameRange2)

    Alok Joshi

  3. #3
    Smonczka
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic Ranges?

    Alok, thanks for your help. That worked perfectly.