cursor moves view instead of selection

  1. #1
    Nigel
    Guest

    cursor moves view instead of selection

    For some reason using the cursor keys in Excel is moving the view instead of
    changing the selected cell.

    Does anyone know how to reset this option?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: cursor moves view instead of selection

    Try hitting the Scroll Lock key on the keyboard.

  3. #3
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: cursor moves view instead of selection

    Cheers Dave... I never did know what that button did before. Problem fixed.

    Nigel