Font color problem

  1. #1
    Scott Micale
    Guest

    Font color problem

    I have a really weird problem, that I can't resolve. When I click in a cell
    and hit the font color button to change the font color to anything but black
    the color is the color I selected when I type something in the cell. As
    soon as I click out of the cell the color changes from the color I selected
    back to black. Any idea why it won't stay the color I made it? If I print
    out the page the colors are there on paper but not on screen.

    Thanks
    -Scott

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Font color problem

    A shot in the dark: I wonder if High Contrast has been set on this PC.
    Try Start | Programs | Accessories | Accessibility | Accessibility Wizard
    to toggle it off
    Use Help from Start menu to learn more about High Contrast
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Scott Micale
    Guest

    Re: Font color problem

    No that did not change anything. Any other ideas?

    news:[email protected]...