Place a formula result in a different cell

  1. #1
    Patrick Simonds
    Guest

    Place a formula result in a different cell

    I would like to place the formula below in cell D29 and have the result show
    in cell C29. There can be no formula in cell C29. Is this possible?

    =IF(WEEKDAY(C4)=7,C4+1,"")

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Place a formula result in a different cell

    Not without using VBA (Event macros). Worksheet functions can only
    return values to their calling cells. Why can there be no formula in C29?