how do you ungroup a spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Sparkle
    Guest

    how do you ungroup a spreadsheet

    I copied a very large amount of information onto my spreadsheet, not the
    sheet says that its grouped. What does this mean? How do you ungroup the
    sheet once its been grouped?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: how do you ungroup a spreadsheet

    Hi

    Copying a large amount of data onto a sheet cannot group it. A sheet may be
    grouped with others so that chnges you make to one will be done on the
    others automatically
    Right-click on a grouped sheet's tab and select Ungroup Sheets to ungroup
    them.

    Andy.
    news:[email protected]...