Scheduling a Task to run Excel

  1. #1
    Shani
    Guest

    Scheduling a Task to run Excel

    Hi,

    Hope somebody can help me...

    I have a spreadsheet that once opened runs a series of macros and then
    creates new spreadsheets and copies them to a location on my computer.

    When I schedule a task it runs but it doesn't appear to have done anything.

    Does anyone know how I can set it so a scheduled task opens the .xls file
    runs the macros then closes?

    Sorry if this isn't an excel question.

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Scheduling a Task to run Excel

    Depending on the version of Windows you are using:

    Start > Settings > Control Panel > Scheduled Tasks
    Gary's Student