XML heading on the Data menu in excel?

  1. #1
    karenButterfly
    Guest

    XML heading on the Data menu in excel?

    Mine is missing on my newly installed copy of MS Office Professional
    Enterprise Edition 2003. It is also missing the XML Schema tabs in Word!
    I need to know how i can find XML please help...
    email me at [email protected]

    thank you
    Karen

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: XML heading on the Data menu in excel?

    If the XML item is missing from the Data toolbar you might try resetting
    your menus. Select View, Toolbars, Customize. On the Toolbars tab select
    Worksheet Menu Bar near the end and click Reset.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...