Microsoft Access database

  1. #1
    Tracy
    Guest

    Microsoft Access database

    Hi, I'm very new to database management and have only taken a few
    courses on it. I am designing a database for my employers to use, and
    it's almost complete. I need to know how to make one certain form
    automatically pop up when the database is opened though.

    help!

    thanks
    tracy

  2. #2
    Ken Hudson
    Guest

    RE: Microsoft Access database

    Hi Tracy,
    FYI, this is the Excel group, not Access.
    In Access go to Tools>Startup... and select your form from the Disply
    Form/Page drop down box.

    Ken Hudson

  3. #3
    Hank Scorpio
    Guest

    Re: Microsoft Access database

    On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:27:46 -0700, "Ken Hudson"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Tracy" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, I'm very new to database management and have only taken a few
    >> courses on it. I am designing a database for my employers to use, and
    >> it's almost complete. I need to know how to make one certain form
    >> automatically pop up when the database is opened though.

    >Hi Tracy,
    >FYI, this is the Excel group, not Access.
    >In Access go to Tools>Startup... and select your form from the Disply
    >Form/Page drop down box.
    >Ken Hudson

    Tracy,

    What Ken said. But since you're already here... go to Tools ->
    Startup...

    You'll find an option for "Display Form / Page" there.

    Hank Scorpio
    scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
    * Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *