organisation charts in excel spreadsheets

  1. #1
    Tony
    Guest

    organisation charts in excel spreadsheets

    Is it possible to put spreadsheet cell references into a staff organisation
    chart so that if, say, the salary or grade in the chart is changed it updates
    a separate spreadsheet showing total staff costs.
    --
    Tony

  2. #2
    Martin James Thornhill
    Guest

    RE: organisation charts in excel spreadsheets

    No. I've encountered the same problem. Not even in MS Visio is there a
    solution for this. It's a re-typing job.