arrow keys move screen but not curser

  1. #1
    JReiss
    Guest

    arrow keys move screen but not curser

    Arrow keys do not move curser, only shift screen view. Is there a command or
    other "set up" function that I can implement so correct this?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: arrow keys move screen but not curser

    Hi

    It sound like you have the Scroll Lock key on! It'll be top-right ish of
    your keyboard. Switch it off and it should be fine.

    --
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...