How can I move my document from the very far right of the screen .

  1. #1
    Mim
    Guest

    How can I move my document from the very far right of the screen .

    My document is to the far right of the screen, up too far for me to grab the
    title bar and use the minimize/maximize buttons. How do I get my document
    back to where I can work with it?

  2. #2

    Re: How can I move my document from the very far right of the screen .

    Rightclick on the icon on your windows taskbar (usually at the bottom of the
    screen).

    Select Move
    use the arrow keys to move it where you want and hit enter when you're happy.

    Alternatively, with the excel application having focus.
    Hit alt-Spacebar
    hit m
    then move with the arrow keys and hit enter.

  3. #3
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: How can I move my document from the very far right of the screen .

    If you can see any of the window's Title bar below the Formula Bar, move your
    pointer around slowly in that area until it looks like a white arrow, then
    drag the window into a more appropriate area.

    Or, you can got to Window>Arrange>(Pick anything) |:>)

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How can I move my document from the very far right of the screen .

    Mim

    Can you still see the Worksheet Menu Bar(File,Edit etc.)

    If so, hit Window>Arrange>Vertical.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP