Indexing of Name

  1. #1
    Charlie
    Guest

    Indexing of Name

    Hello guys,
    I have column like this in my spread sheet.

    Name

    I want to do indexing(output) of that column as below mentioned
    format(without duplication of any data of column 'name') using advance
    function of excel.

    Name

    regards,

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Indexing of Name

    Use Data>Filter>Advanced Filter
    Check 'Copy to another location' , then click in the 'Copy to' box and
    indicate where you want the data. Finally, check 'Unique records only' and
    click on OK