How can i keep formulas in a spread sheet when it is saved over?

  1. #1
    saveas getting rid of formulas
    Guest

    How can i keep formulas in a spread sheet when it is saved over?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: How can i keep formulas in a spread sheet when it is saved over?

    Please put your question in the body of your message. There are several
    systems that can't cope with empty messages.

    What do you mean with "keep formulas" and "is saved over"?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    "saveas getting rid of formulas" <saveas getting rid of
    [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Pete
    Guest

    Re: How can i keep formulas in a spread sheet when it is saved over?

    It sounds like "Can I have my cake and eat it?", i.e. can I have the
    formulae AND the values they produce (presumably fixed with Paste
    Special) ?

    You can only do this if the values are copied into another area or onto
    another sheet.

    Pete