Format & formula retained

  1. #1
    Ray
    Guest

    Format & formula retained

    I have some formattings and formulas on cells of each row and I have an open
    spreadsheet that can be updated by a few peoples. If someone wants to add
    rows, how can the formats and formulas be retained automatically. Your
    guidance is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Ray

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Format & formula retained

    What I do is to have a hidden row at the top of my sheet with the proper
    formats and formulas in the respective cells............then, in my visible
    header, I have a pushbutton marked "FORMAT" which fires a macro that goes and
    gets the hidden row and inserts it in the next blank row at the bottom of the
    sheet........the macro even increments an item number in column A for me.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3