Find and copy part of a cell

  1. #1
    Srwe
    Guest

    Find and copy part of a cell

    Hallo,

    I want to copy the last 10 spaces, always numbers/always 10, in cell A1 into
    cell B1. Can anyone help with a function that does this job?
    This is how cell A1 looks like:
    ABCDE AB 123 4 5 67
    ABC A 123 4 5 67

    Thanks,

    Srwe

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Find and copy part of a cell

    Do you want the spaces as well as the numbers? Then use

    =RIGHT(A1,10)

    If you want the last 10 non-space characters, use

    =RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE(A1," ",""),10)

  3. #3
    Srwe
    Guest