Problem with nested IF_OR statement:great formula

  1. #1
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Problem with nested IF_OR statement:great formula

    Post your formula.

    RD

    "DOOGIE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    I am using a nested IF_OR statement to evaluate a list of values to see if
    any of them are >100, and to return YES if they are, and NO if they are not.
    When I enter the formula using the formula palette, the value shown in the
    palette is NO which is correct, however #VALUE! is displayed in the cell. I
    have checked and the formula is entered correctly. I am completely
    perplexed.
    Any help would be appreciated.

  3. #3
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    re: Problem with nested IF_OR statement:great formula