Auto Proper Case on Entry

  1. #1
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Auto Proper Case on Entry

    John, try,
    ..Value = Application.Proper(Target.Value)

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I wish to change the values entered within an area to PROPER case on

    entry.

  2. #2
    John
    Guest

    Re: Auto Proper Case on Entry

    Thanks Paul works a treat

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Auto Proper Case on Entry

    Your Welcome

  4. #4
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Auto Proper Case on Entry

    You can also make your macro more generic by using Selection
    instead of a specific cell range.
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#upper
    ---
    HTH,