Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

very slow to open excel document...why..?

  1. #1
    Faizul
    Guest

    very slow to open excel document...why..?

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: very slow to open excel document...why..?

    Does Excel exhibit this behavior with just one file, or with all files? How
    big is the file. HTH Otto
    "Faizul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Rotzooi
    Guest

    Re: very slow to open excel document...why..?

    If your document uses many IF statements, it makes your document incredibly
    slow. I had similar problems with complex sheets. This behavior is new since
    Excel 2002/XP and also appears to be a problem in Excel 2003. Excel 2000
    does not suffer from this slow responses.

    Jeroen

    "Faizul" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: very slow to open excel document...why..?

    if too many addins are activated this may also reduce the speed of opening
    excel. keep only essential addins activated. rest you can activate when you
    require.

    "Rotzooi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If your document uses many IF statements, it makes your document

    incredibly
    > slow. I had similar problems with complex sheets. This behavior is new

    since
    > Excel 2002/XP and also appears to be a problem in Excel 2003. Excel 2000
    > does not suffer from this slow responses.
    >
    > Jeroen
    >
    > "Faizul" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > news:[email protected]...

Closed Thread